Valerias has been a hit on Netflix since its debut in May 2020, and fans eagerly await more episodes. Here’s everything we know so far about Valeria Season 3.
Valeria is a Spanish comedy-drama series based on the novels by Elísabet Benavent. It follows the lives of four friends in Madrid who struggle with their careers, relationships, and personal growth.
How Many Seasons Does Valeria Have?
So far, Valeria has had two seasons, each consisting of eight episodes. The first season was released on May 8, 2020, and the second on August 13, 2021. The third season is expected to have eight episodes and will conclude the adaptation of Benavent’s book series.
What is the Ending of Valeria?
The second season of Valeria ended with a cliffhanger that left many viewers wondering what will happen next. Valeria finally decided to leave her husband, Adrian and pursue her relationship with Victor. Still, she also received a tempting offer from a prestigious publishing house that wanted to buy her novel. However, there was a catch: she had to change her pseudonym and cut ties with her friends, who helped her write the book. Meanwhile, Lola faced the consequences of her affair with Sergio, Carmen realized she was pregnant with Borja’s baby, and Nerea came out as gay to her conservative parents.
Valeria Season 3 Plot: What’s next?
The third season of Valeria will likely pick up from where the second season left off, and explore the consequences of the character’s choices and actions. Valeria must decide whether to accept the publishing deal or stay loyal to her friends while dealing with her feelings for Victor. Lola will have to cope with the aftermath of her scandalous affair and find a way to move on. Carmen must adjust to her unexpected pregnancy and figure out her relationship with Borja. Nerea will have to face her parents’ rejection and embrace her sexuality.
Valeria Season 3 Cast: Who’s in it?
The main cast of Valeria is expected to return for the third season, including:
- Diana Gómez as Valeria
- Silma López as Lola
- Paula Malia as Carmen
- Teresa Riott as Nerea
- Maxi Iglesias as Víctor
- Ibrahim Al Shami as Adrián
- Juanlu González as Borja
Some recurring and guest actors may also reprise their roles, such as:
- Aitor Luna as Sergio
- Nicolás Coronado as Carlos
- Raquel Ventosa as Olga
- Máximo Pastor as Dani
Will there be a Valeria Season 3?
Yes, there will be a Valeria Season 3. Netflix announced the renewal of the series for a third and final season in October 2021, confirming that the story of Valeria and her friends will end. The announcement was accompanied by a video featuring the main cast saying goodbye to their characters and thanking the fans for their support. But Netflix hasn’t announced a confirmed release date as of yet.
Valeria Season 3 Release Date: Speculation!
So far, there is no news about season 3 of Valeria from Netflix or about Valeria season 3 because of Covid19. And If Netflix releases any statement about season 3 this year, it will likely premiere sometime in late 2023.
However, according to multiple reports, Valeria’s third season is scheduled to premiere in 2024. As per reports, Valeria’s third season will be the series’ final season.
Valeria Season 3 Trailer: Is there a teaser?
There is no trailer or teaser for Valeria Season 3 yet, but Netflix may release one closer to the launch date. In the meantime, fans can watch the season 2 trailer to refresh their memory.
Is The Series Valeria Worth Watching?
Valeria is a Spanish comedy-drama streaming television series premiered on Netflix in May 2020. It is based on the novel series En los zapatos de Valeria by Elísabet Benavent. The series follows Valeria, a writer who is struggling with her marriage and her career, and her three friends: Lola, Carmen, and Nerea, who are also facing their challenges in love, work, and family. The series has been compared to Sex and the City for portraying female friendship and sexuality in modern Madrid.
If you are looking for a fun, sexy, and relatable series that explores the joys and sorrows of being a woman in your thirties, Valeria might be worth watching. The series has received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike, who praised its humor, style, and cast.
Similar Shows Like Valeria
If you enjoyed Valeria and want to watch more shows like it, here are some suggestions:
- The Hookup Plan: A French comedy series about a woman who hires a male escort to boost her confidence after a breakup but falls for him.
- Cable Girls: A Spanish drama series about four women who work as telephone operators in 1920s Madrid and their struggles with romance, friendship, and social change.
- Love & Anarchy: A Swedish comedy series about a married consultant who starts a flirtatious game with a young IT engineer at her new workplace and how it affects their lives.
- The House of Flowers: A Mexican comedy-drama series about a wealthy family that runs a prestigious flower shop but hides many secrets and scandals behind their perfect image.
- Velvet: A Spanish romance series about a forbidden love story between a seamstress and a young heir of a fashion empire in 1950s Madrid.
Valeria Series Detailed Reviews
Here are some detailed reviews of Valeria from different sources:
- IMDb: Valeria has an average rating of 6.5 out of 10 based on 6.2K user reviews. Some of the positive comments include: “A great show with amazing characters”, “Funny, sexy and entertaining”, “A refreshing take on female friendship”. Some of the negative comments include: “Too cliché and predictable”, “Poorly written and acted”, “A cheap copy of Sex and the City”.
- Rotten Tomatoes: Valeria has an approval rating of 100% based on 5 critic reviews. Some of the positive comments include: “Valeria is an addictive delight that will make you laugh out loud”, “A charming and witty series that celebrates female empowerment”, “A stylish and engaging adaptation of the popular novels”.