Expedition Bigfoot is a reality adventure show that follows a team of five researchers as they try to find evidence of the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. The show airs on Travel Channel and has completed three seasons so far. Here is everything we know about the possible Expedition Bigfoot Season 4.
How Many Seasons Does Expedition Bigfoot Have?
Expedition Bigfoot has had three seasons so far, each consisting of eight episodes. The first season premiered on December 8, 2019, and followed the team as they searched for Bigfoot in central Oregon. The second season premiered on January 3, 2021, and took the team to southeast Kentucky. The third season premiered on March 20, 2022, and the team returned to Washington State after a year of devastating wildfires.
What is the Ending of Expedition Bigfoot?
The third season of Expedition Bigfoot ended with a shocking twist, as the team received a groundbreaking tip that led them to relocate to a new Bigfoot hotspot in California. There, they recorded a howl unlike anything they had heard before and encountered a mysterious shadow figure that seemed to follow them. The season finale left viewers wondering what the team would discover next in their quest for the truth.
Expedition Bigfoot Season 4: What’s next?
Expedition Bigfoot is renewed for a fourth season, it will likely continue from where the third season left off, as the team explores the new location in California. They will probably use their advanced technology and data analysis to narrow their search area and find more clues and evidence of Bigfoot’s existence. They will also face new challenges and dangers as they venture into unknown territory and encounter new wildlife and terrain.
Expedition Bigfoot Season 4 Cast and Crew: Who’s in it?
Expedition Bigfoot is a reality adventure show that follows a team of experts searching for evidence of the elusive creature in remote locations. The cast of Expedition Bigfoot consists of:
- Bryce Johnson: He is the host and narrator of the series. He is also an actor who has appeared in various films and TV shows, such as Pretty Little Liars, Willow Creek, and Death Valley. He is passionate about Bigfoot and has been researching the topic for years.
- Mireya Mayor: She is the team’s lead scientist and wildlife expert. She is also a primatologist, anthropologist, explorer, author, and former NFL cheerleader. She has a PhD in anthropology from Stony Brook University and has discovered several new species of animals in Madagascar. She is interested in studying Bigfoot from a biological and behavioral perspective.
- Russell Acord: He is the team’s expedition leader and survival specialist. He is also a former military officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. He has extensive experience in tracking, hunting, camping, and navigating in various terrains. He is determined to find conclusive proof of Bigfoot’s existence.
- Ronny LeBlanc: He is the local liaison and researcher of the team. He is also an author who wrote Monsterland: Encounters with UFOs, Bigfoot and Orange Orbs. He has been investigating Bigfoot for over 20 years and has witnessed several strange phenomena in his hometown of Leominster, Massachusetts. He believes that Bigfoot is connected to other paranormal phenomena.
- Ryan “RPG” Golembeske is the team’s drone pilot and tech operator. He is also a former Air Force intelligence analyst who has worked with various surveillance systems. He operates drones that provide aerial views of the search area and captures thermal images of potential targets.
The executive producers of Expedition Bigfoot are Matthew Ginsburg, Tim Healy, and Charles Norlander for Railsplitter Pictures; Ronny LeBlanc for Monsterland Media; Casey Brumels for Ping Pong Productions; Brad Kuhlman for Ping Pong Productions; Josh Gates for Ping Pong Productions; Daniel A. Schwartz for Travel Channel.
Will there be a Expedition Bigfoot Season 4?
Given the show’s popularity and ratings, it has officially been renewed for another season, “Expedition Bigfoot Season 4”. The show has received positive reviews from critics and viewers alike, who praise its scientific approach, compelling evidence, and adventurous spirit.
Expedition Bigfoot Season 4 Release Date: Speculation!
Travel Channel’s Expedition Bigfoot Season 4 is to Premiere in 2023, but an exact release date is to be scheduled. The excitement never stops on Discovery+ and Travel Channel, as they brought you more spine-tingling shows in 2022-2023. Join former NYPD homicide detective Steve DiSchiavi and physical medium Amy Allan as they investigate paranormal mysteries in a new season of THE DEAD FILES.
Witness real-life hauntings retold by the master of horror in the second season of ELI ROTH PRESENTS: A GHOST RUINED MY LIFE. Explore the mysterious artifacts and stories in The HAUNTED MUSEUM, a collaboration between Eli Roth and Zak Bagans. And follow the adventurous team as they hunt for the elusive cryptid in season four of EXPEDITION BIGFOOT. Don’t miss these fantastic shows and more on Discovery+ and Travel Channel.
Expedition Bigfoot Season 4 Trailer: Is there a teaser?
The cast of Expedition Bigfoot Season 4 has shared some exciting sneak peeks of what’s in store for the next season on their Instagram accounts. Mireya Mayor and Bryce Johnson posted an amazing video of their adventures in the wilderness, searching for the elusive creature. They look thrilled and ready for more action in season 4!
There is no trailer or teaser for Expedition Bigfoot Season 4 yet, as the show has yet to release a teaser or trailer officially; when it’s released, we will update here. However, you can watch the trailer for Season 3 below to get a glimpse of what the show is about or what’s next.
Is The Series Expedition Bigfoot Worth Watching?
Expedition Bigfoot is a series that appeals to fans of adventure, mystery and cryptozoology. The show features a team of experts who use scientific methods, cutting-edge technology and personal courage to explore some of the most remote and rugged areas in the United States, where sightings of Bigfoot have been reported for decades. The show combines thrilling action, stunning scenery, intriguing evidence and compelling interviews with witnesses and experts to create a captivating viewing experience. Expedition Bigfoot is worth watching for anyone who is curious about the legend of Bigfoot and wants to join the team on their quest to prove its existence.
Similar shows like Expedition Bigfoot
If you enjoy watching Expedition Bigfoot, you might also like these similar shows that feature investigations into mysterious creatures and phenomena:
- Finding Bigfoot: A series that follows four members of the Bigfoot Field Researchers Organization (BFRO) as they travel across North America and around the world to search for evidence of Bigfoot.
- Destination Truth: A series that follows adventurer and paranormal investigator Josh Gates as he travels to various locations to explore legends, myths and unexplained mysteries.
- Mountain Monsters: A series that follows a team of hunters and trappers from West Virginia who call themselves the Appalachian Investigators of Mysterious Sightings (AIMS) as they track down creatures from folklore and local legends.
- Paranormal Caught on Camera: A series showcasing some of the most shocking and amazing videos of paranormal activity captured by eyewitnesses worldwide.
- The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch: A series that documents a scientific investigation into one of America’s most mysterious and paranormal hotspots, a 512-acre ranch in Utah plagued by strange phenomena for centuries.
Expedition Bigfoot What’s it About?
The series is based on the premise that Bigfoot is a real creature that has eluded human detection for centuries. The team uses a sophisticated algorithm that analyzes thousands of reported sightings, environmental factors, and historical data to narrow their search area to a specific region in central Oregon. The team then ventures into the remote wilderness with state-of-the-art equipment, such as thermal cameras, drones, trackers, and audio recorders, to collect evidence of Bigfoot’s existence. Along the way, they encounter various challenges, such as harsh weather, dangerous wildlife, technical malfunctions, and personal conflicts. They also interview local witnesses and experts who share their stories and insights about Bigfoot.
The first season consists of eight episodes that document the team’s 21-day expedition in Oregon. The second season consists of 12 episodes documenting the team’s 50-day expedition in Kentucky and Washington. In both seasons, the team claims to have captured some compelling evidence of Bigfoot’s presence, such as footprints, hair samples, vocalizations, structures, thermal images, and eyewitness accounts. However, they also face skepticism and criticism from other researchers and viewers who question the validity and reliability of their findings.
Expedition Bigfoot Series Ratings and Reception
Expedition Bigfoot has received mixed ratings and reviews from critics and viewers. On IMDb, it has a rating of 5.9 out of 10 based on 800+ user reviews. Rotten Tomatoes, it has no critic score but an audience score of 67%. Some viewers praised the series for its production value and scientific approach.